Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
At ATX Global Trading, we recognize our responsibility to our employees and to the public, on a continual basis.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment for our staff by identifying safety risks.
- 100% employee training coverage.
- Providing products and services of the highest standards to satisfy our customers needs and expectations of quality, safety, reliability and service.
- Committing to compliance with requirements and continual improvement of our quality management system.
Environmental Health and Safety
- Comply to the prevention of pollution and continual improvement of our environmental performance.
- Support sustainable development through proactive identification of pollutant sources.
- ATX is committed to the prevention of pollution and continual improvement of our environmental performance.
- ATX has established objectives and targets for environmental impacts and reviews progress periodically.
- ATX Global Trading is committed to taking all practical steps to direct tested equipment and components to reuse and resale, and to direct equipment capable of repair to qualified refurbishers, unless a customer directs otherwise.
- Committed to taking all practical steps to separate, as appropriate, through manual dismantling and/or mechanical processing, the materials in equipment and components that are not directed to reuse or refurbishment and direct them to properly-equipped materials recovery facilities.
- ATX Global Trading shall not direct material to incineration, energy recovery, or land disposal facilities unless no reuse or recycling options are viable.